General Forms

Here you will find comprehensive information about the Lower Loup Natural Resources District.

Approved Flow Meters and Requirements

Application for New Irrigated Acres

Application for Project Financial Participation

Application for Parks & Recreation Financial Assistance

Application for Advanced Soil Sampling Program

Irrigated Acres Transfer Process

Irrigated Acres Certification

Flow Meter Cost-Share (Groundwater Management Areas)

U.S. Citizenship

Internal Revenue Service

Nebraska Soil & Water Conservation Program (NSWCP) Forms

Groundwater Management Reports

Groundwater Well Forms

Chemigation Permit Forms

Conservation Tree Forms

Flow Meter Agreement/Application (NET Grant Funded)

Employment Application